If you've never tried a solid condition bar, this is the one to try. This natural solid conditioner bar will make your hair feel and look soft, shiny, and nourished. It will also help with hair detangling, prevent breakage, as well as repair damage to your hair.
HOW TO USE:
Wash your hair with the all natural Shampoo Soap and follow with this conditioner bar. A little goes a long way. Rub the bar into your wet hands and work it into your hair, concentrating on your length and ends. Let sit for a minute or two and rinse thoroughly. You can also use it as a leave-in conditioner for extra moisture. Do not over apply or your hair may end up looking greasy.
Wt. 2.75 oz (weight may vary slightly)
Behentrimonium Methosulfate (derived from rapeseed oil), Cetyl Alcohol (derived from Coconut Oil), Cocoa Butter, Avocado Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Rosemary Essential Oil, Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil
• Behentrimonium Methosulfate is a plant based conditioning agent derived from rapeseed oil. It is positively charged and allows the hair cuticle to open for deep conditioning.
• Cetyl Alcohol is derived from coconut oil and helps to prevent moisture loss from the hair shaft.
• Cocoa Butter is full of Vitamin E and proteins that help to condition the hair and repair and prevent damage.
• Avocado Oil contains vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that help prevent hair breakage and dandruff on the scalp. It also helps with detangling and protects against hair damage from external factors.
• Panthenol is Vitamin B5 and helps to restore shine and luster to dull hair. It also improves hair strength.
•Glycerin attracts moisture and binds it to your hair to keep it hydrated and healthy.
*To extend the life of your conditioner bar, keep it away from water and allow to dry between uses.