Beard Oil is a nourishing blend of oils, along with essential oils and vitamin E, to provide moisture and tame even the unruliest of beards. It works in two ways: to tame the beard and soften coarse beard hairs, and it helps to keep the skin beneath the beard healthy. Rub a few drops in your hands and smooth over your beard to soften beard hairs and help eliminate itchy, dry skin beneath your beard.
Wt: 1 fl. oz.
Hemp Seed Oil, Castor Oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Blend of Cedarwood, Bergamot, Rosemary and Black Pepper Essential Oils, Vitamin E
• Hemp seed oil contains omega’s 3, 6, and 9 which help to promote hair growth. It contains protein and vitamin E, which condition the skin beneath the beard, eliminating dryness and itchiness. It also helps to condition and soften beard hair.
• Castor oil has antibacterial properties that help to reduce itchiness beneath the beard. It also helps to increase blood flow to the skin and promotes the growth of the beard.
• Argan oil is anti-inflammatory and works to reduce beard dandruff, prevent dryness and itchiness, and nourishes the beard.
• Jojoba oil contains vitamin E, vitamin B complex, silicon, chromium, copper and zinc and has healing and moisturizing properties for the skin and hair. It helps balance oil production on the skin and keeps the beard moisturized.
• Cedarwood essential oil promotes hair growth by improving blood circulation to the surface of the skin.
• Bergamot essential oil also stimulates blood circulation to the skin. It is antimicrobial and inhibits the growth of bacteria on the skin's surface, combating clogged pores and dry skin beneath the beard.
• Rosemary essential oil is full of antioxidants and will help control dry flaky skin beneath the beard. It also stimulates circulation to the skin and promotes hair growth.
• Black Pepper essential oil promotes beard hair growth and strengthens the hair shaft, helping to keep the beard looking full and healthy.