Soothing Body Oil
Soothing Body Oil is made from a blend of oils that help the skin retain moisture and combat dryness without leaving the skin oily. A blend of Lavender, Cedarwood and Patchouli essential oils provide additional benefits to the skin and have a soothing scent. The oil is best used on the skin directly after showering or bathing to trap moisture in the skin, keeping it nourished and supple.
Wt. 3.75 fl. oz.
Organic Sunflower Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Patchouli Essential Oil
• Sunflower Oil contains a high amount of linoleic acid and vitamins A, B, D, and E. It’s an amazing skin moisturizer and is readily absorbed by the skin.
• Grapeseed Oil is high in vitamin E and antioxidants. It helps strengthen collagen and maintain elasticity in the skin. It's a light oil that penetrates easily, and helps with tightening and toning the skin.
• Avocado Oil is highly penetrative, softens the skin, and helps to seal in moisture.
• Sweet Almond Oil contains Vitamins A and E, monosaturated fatty acids, protein, potassium and zinc. The fatty acids help the skin retain moisture and can heal chapped and irritated skin.
• Lavender essential oil is soothing and nourishing to the skin and helpful in healing dry skin; Cedarwood essential oil can help soothe irritation, inflammation, redness and itchiness, as well as cracked and peeling skin; and Patchouli essential oil is helpful in calming skin conditions, such as dermatitis and dry, cracked skin.