Body oil is best used on the skin directly after showering or bathing to trap moisture in the skin, keeping it nourished and supple. These body oils are made from a blend of oils that help the skin retain moisture and combat dryness without leaving your skin oily. A blend of essential oils provide additional benefits to the skin and smell so good. Choose from Soothing Body Oil or Refreshing Body Oil.
Wt. 3.75 fl. oz.
Soothing Body Oil: Organic Sunflower Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Patchouli Essential Oil
Refreshing Body Oil: Organic Sunflower Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Laurel Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Grapefruit Essential Oil
• Sunflower Oil contains a high amount of linoleic acid and vitamins A, B, D, and E. It’s an amazing skin moisturizer and is readily absorbed by the skin.
• Grapeseed Oil is high in vitamin E and antioxidants. It helps strengthen collagen and maintain elasticity in the skin. It's a light oil that penetrates easily, and helps with tightening and toning the skin.
• Avocado Oil is highly penetrative, softens the skin, and helps to seal in moisture.
• Sweet Almond Oil contains Vitamins A and E, monosaturated fatty acids, protein, potassium and zinc. The fatty acids help the skin retain moisture and can heal chapped and irritated skin.
PROPERTIES OF ESSENTIAL OILS:
• Soothing Body Oil: Lavender essential oil is soothing and nourishing to the skin and helpful in healing dry skin; Cedarwood essential oil can help soothe irritation, inflammation, redness and itchiness, as well as cracked and peeling skin; and Patchouli essential oil is helpful in healing skin conditions, such as dermatitis and dry, cracked skin.
• Refreshing Body Oil: Laurel essential oil is anti-inflammatory and helps soothe dry, irritated skin; Rosemary essential oil gently detoxes the skin and helps to tone and balance the skin; and Grapefruit essential oil is antimicrobial and antibacterial and helps to balance skin while nourishing it.